Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 Travel Recap

One of my resolutions for 2011 was to start blogging again.

Two weeks into the year and I hadn't budged one bit. Tired of mentally kicking myself in the butt, I decided to update. So voila! And I made a new banner for 2011. It's a little bit more "me" as one of my friends described it. Less sterile, more fun. Whoop!

2010

Overall, last year was a big gust of down and ups. And with only one semester of schooling left, I am having to think about the full spectrum of adulthood including career, finances and living situations.

In 2011, I would like to travel more than I did in 2010. I have no idea how I afforded to do so or how I'll afford to do it again, but here's a recap:

Shortly after returning from Singapore in December 2009, I went to:


March - New York City


April - Dallas


May - Chicago


July - New York City (2)


October - Chicago (2)


December - New York City (3!!!)


December - Las Vegas

Look at my hair growth in these photos... yeaaaaaah!!

So far lined up for 2011 includes a February trip to NYC (surprise, surprise) and an Asia trip later this year post-graduation. Not sure where I'll fit the other cities in here but definitely aching to visit the West coast and possibly some beaches! (Only downside is I can't swim, fml. Let's hope I don't drown).

Anyways, I've got a lot of catching up to do as far as blogging goes for those last three trips I took, amongst other miscellaneous things I wanted to blog about and then just sat around and did nothing (and played World of Warcraft) instead.

Be back soon.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I also want to travel more in general, but I think I actually did A LOT of travel in the beginning of 2010, so I'm unlikely to beat that this year I think lol
Glad to see you back to blogging, Liang! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love your trip pics! =D

 
Google Analytics Alternative