Monday, October 12, 2009

WELCOME FALL x WEBSITE

The start of fall is looming around the corner and along with it comes stormy weather to make the transition possible. These past two weeks have been filled with thunderstorms and sunless days, but I can't complain. It's an escape from the heat of Texas and I love fall weather! Scarves and layering is finally here!













Forever 21 tee & tank; Express shorts; H&M scarf; Urban Outfitters belt; Michael Kors shoes


I ran into my friend Natalia on campus on the same day and we just had to take a photo together because coincidentally, she was donned in all black and I in all white. I absolutely love her tights! She has a blog as well, which you can find here: http://nataliaciolko.com/blog/



---


Over the weekend I launched my updated and redone photography portfolio website which can be found here: www.liang-shi.com



I also have a photo blog which can be found here, but currently it is awaiting an update :] Which I will work on right now!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks Liang^^ haha you should post photos of your dark lippie! It's hard to wear dark lipsticks--if you don't show your pinky lips on the inside, you'll inevitably get black on your teeth (which is my dilemma) haha

On a side note, you are such a talented photographer!! I love your portfolio :)

amynaree said...

your photos are always so beautiful and you take amazing pictures!

yeah the weather is definitely getting colder, time for layers and cute scarves!

sizbelle said...

your pics are really amazing and your fall photo does give me the fall feel even though SG is seriously HOT all year round!

ami said...

I like your shoes. A lot.

Danh Phan (or dphan) said...

Who took these for you?? And very nice casual wear for fall.

Julia said...

YOu are really beautiful! I love you hahaha

Anonymous said...

i love soo much F21 this is a very good look

M. said...

wow, petty pictures. i could never be that comfortable and photogenic in front of the camera like you are!

btw, thank you for the comment on my blog. i like classy, so i appreciated it a lot. :)

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely blog! Nice shots!

I love Houston, especially when it gets cold here in Boston and I can retreat to the warm weather :D

Wing said...

Very nice and stylish photography!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Hey Liang, my husband is a photographer you two could share photography language, here's he's photo blog maybe you could check it out and say hi hehe :)

http://jonathanpang.wordpress.com/

You look so pretty in those photos I like your all white outfit with a touch of yellow looks like you're grabbing onto the last bit of autumn before heading into full fall

Ken said...

your photos are always excellent~

Kalmo said...

You have the best photographs, love the all white outfit!

Zoe said...

Love ur pictures, they are always one of the best.I love ur pictures, u look so pretty as always^^

 
Google Analytics Alternative